RENCANA PELAKSANAAN PEMBELAJARAN
Satuan Pendidikan : SMA 9 Padang
Mata Pelajaran : Bahasa Inggris
Kelas / Semester : XI / II
Program / Jurursan : IPA / IPS
Jumlah Pertemuan : 1 x Pertemuan
Memahami makna dalam teks fungsional pendek dan monolog berbentuk spoof dalam konteks kehidupan sehari – hari.
Merespon makna dalam teks monolog yang menggunakan ragam bahasa lisan secara akurat, lancar dan berterima dalam konteks kehidupan sehari – hari dalam teks berbentuk spoof.
Standar Pencapaian Kompetensi / Indikator
Nilai Budaya Bangsa
|ü Menentukan topic lisan berbentuk spoof.|
ü Menentukan informasi rinci dari teks lisan berbentuk spoof.
ü Menemukan informasi tertentu dari teks lisan berbentuk spoof.ü Cinta damai
ü Percaya diri
ü Kerja keras
ü Saling menghargai
Tujuan Pembelajaran : Pada akhir pembelajaran peserta didik dapat merespon dan memahami teks yang diinput secara lisan berbentuk spoof teks.
- Fakta : (Spoof text – Listening)
- Konsep : Generic structure / retorika dari jenis teks.
v Orientation ( who was involved, when and where was it happened)
v Event (something was happened in the story on the character)
v Twist (the story maybe can related with the previous part or make supprised)
- Prinsip : Language Focus (Simple Past tense)
Alokasi waktu : 2 x 45’
Pertemuan I (2 x 45’)
|Beban Belajar||Waktu||Bentuk Kegiatan / Tugas|
0’Mendengarkan, Tanya jawab
Metode Pembelajaran :
- Tanya jawab
- Give a media listening
|v Greeting the students|
v Reading Asmaul Husna
v Taking attendance list
- I. Exploration
v Remind the students about spoof text by asking some question:
– Do you still remember about spoof text?
– What is the social function of spoof text?
– What kind of concept in the spoof text?
– What is event part of the spoof text?
– Can you mention what does the writer describe in twist?
v Tell the students that they are going to learn and listen about spoof text.
- II. Elaboration
v Teacher gave the student a spoof text on the laptop.
v Teacher explains the keyword / difficult words.
– Real estate (N) : megah/perusahaan
– Pretend(Adj) : berpura – pura
v Teacher writes some questions on the whiteboard and ask the students to copy them on the exercise book.
v Ask the students whether they have already understood about the questions or not yet.
v Teacher reads the text twice and ask the students to listen carefully.
v Ask the students to answer those question while listening to the text.
v Discuss the answer together and write down the answer on the whiteboard.
v Explain the generic structure of spoof text.
– Orientation (who was involved, when and where was it happened)
– Event (something was happened in the story on the character)
– Twist (the story could related with previous part of story or make a surprise was happened)
- III. Confirmation
v Ask the students to copy the generic structure of spoof text.
v Ask them question if they have
v Tell to the students that they are going to do an exercise.
v Teacher writes some questions on the whiteboard and asks the students to copy those questions on the exercise book.
v Teacher explains those questions.
v Teacher reads a text and asks the students to listen carefully.
v Ask the students to answer the questions .
v Ask them to exchange their work with their pairs.
v Teacher asks them to write the answer on the whiteboard.
v Other students check their friend’s work.
- C. Penutup
v Ask the students about their impression during the lesson.
v Teacher gives an assignment (KMTT)
v Leave taking.
– Buku – buku bahasa Inggris kelas XI SMA / MA
– LKS MGMP Bahasa Inggris Kelas XI – 2
– Artikel terkait tentang media ajar pendukung bersumber dari website dan internet.
Penilaian Hasil belajar:
– Paper-pencil test
Bentuk : essay
Kriteria Penskoran soal:
– Jumlah soal : 5 – 8 butir
Bobot : jumlah betul x 2 point = 10 point
Rancangan Penilaian :
Diberikan sebuah teks, siswa diharapkan mampu menjawab semua pertanyaan dengan baik dan benar sesuai dengan seperti yang diharapkan.
Approved by Tutorship-Teacher Apprentice-Teacher
SMA 9 Padang
Ermaniar, S.Pd Bahril Ilmi
NIP. 195410101979022001 NPM. 0910013121187
Teks 1 Audio listened by the students.
That Phone is Off
Soon after he left college, Dave found one of his uncles who was very rich and had no children of his own died and left him a lot of money, so he decided to set up his own real estate agency.
Dave found a nice office. He bought some new furniture and moved in. he had only been there for e few hours when he heard someone coming toward the door of his office.
“It must be my first customer” Dave thought. He quickly picked up the telephone and pretended to be very busy answering an important call from someone in New York who wanted to buy a big and expensive house in the country.
The man knocked at the door while this was going on. He came in and waited politely for Dave to finish his conversation on the phone. Then the man said to Dave; “I am from the telephone company and I was sent here to connect your telephone”
Real estate = Milik tetap / perusahaan
Decided = memutuskan / mengambil keputusan
Pretended = berpura – pura
Knocked = mengetuk
Politely = sopan
Please Answer the Questions based on what you have heard.
- What is the title of the text?
- That handphone is old
- That phone is off
- That microphone is on
- Who is the subject in the text?
- What happened after Dave left his college?
- He found one of his uncles
- He found one of his uncles who was very rich
- Dave’s pond full of rice
- What is Dave bought when he was found a nice office?
- He bought some new furniture
- He brought some new furniture
- He bought some new pictures
- What Dave did when someone coming toward the door of his office?
- Pretended to be very busy
- Presented to baby pushy
- Pretended to be very pushy
- Where did an important calling come from?
- In New work
- In New York
- In new fork
- What happened before the man came in and waited politely for Dave to finish his conversation on the phone?
- He smoked the boor
- He knocked the door
- He bought the door
- What part do you think have made you laughed?
The key answer teks 1:
1. B 5. A
2. B 6. B
3. B 7. B
4. A 8. C
The key answer spoof text 2 in LKS:
Fixing the Headstone
Once, there were two men walking home after a Halloween party. They decided to take a shortcut through the cemetery just for laughs. Right in the middle of the cemetery they were startled by a tap-tap-tapping noise coming from the misty shadows.
Trembling with fear, they found an old man with a hammer and chisel, chipping away at one of the headstones. “Holy cow, Mister,” one of them said after catching his breath, “You scared us half to death, we thought you were a ghost! What are you doing working here so late at night?”
“Those fools!” the old man grumbled. “They misspelled my name!”
Shortcut = Jalan pintas
Cemetery = Pemakaman
Startled = terkejut
Misty = berkabut
Chisel = pahat
Headstones = Batu nisan
The key answer teks 2 in LKS:
“All the world is a laboratory to the inquiring mind”. ~Martin H. Fischer~
“Jagat raya itu adalah laboratorium bagi pikiran yang serba ingin tahu.”
Untuk Media Audio Format Mp3 Listening Silahkan Download klik link Dibawah ini :